The facility to integrate Facebook Messenger within your directory listing comes standard with all ‘Professional’ and ‘Unlimited’ listing tiers.
Support > How to add Facebook Chat to your Listing
1. As an Listing Author, you can setup Facebook Chat for your Listing page.
Log into your site -> Click on Profile icon at the top-right corner -> Edit Profile -> Facebook Chat Setting -> Providing Facebook App ID and Facebook Fanpage ID
2. How to get Facebook App ID?
- To create a Facebook APP, please go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps -> Creating a new App. Or if you are using Login with Facebook (A feature of Wiloke Social Login), you can use this app
- Click on Settings -> Basic -> You will see App ID here
- Copy it and paste into Facebook App ID setting
3. How to get Facebook Fanpage ID
- Log into your Facebook Fanpage
- Click on About
- Copy it and paste to Facebook Fanpage ID Setting
4. Setup Whitelisted Domains
Still in the Facebook Fanpage area, click on Settings -> Messenger Platform.
Enter the web address for Black2Business, as this is where your listing page resides. Therefore the Whitelisted Domain should be https://Black2Business.uk