Workshops designed to introduce and engage children, parents and even grandparents in discovering and enjoying various cultures of Africa.
Destination Africa Group CIC is a social enterprise formed to provide the public with products and services that enhance the recognition and appreciation of African culture.
Description of Destination Africa courses/workshops
Children & Parents Workshop(s) Outline:
● Language, Communication and Expression (Twi /Shona/Yoruba)
● History and Historical Figures
● Music, Dance, Play & Drama
● Understanding the Culture
● Expressive Art and Design
● Story Telling
Youth Workshop(s) Outline (in addition to the above)
● African current affairs
● Debates (on African matters)
● Pairing up on African related Project work
● Financial matters (understanding credit cards, loans, mortgages etc.)
● Character building
● Critical thinking
Tel: Abena Richardson: +44 (0) 7877 020 458
Nature of Ownership:Black' Good-Cause'
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business through managing the content of this listing page.